Security Industry Cybersecurity Certification® (SICC) Review Course
- Room: Virtual
- Session Price :
Friday,May 27, 2022:8:30 AM -4:30 PM
Build your test-day confidence and prepare to obtain the Security Industry Cybersecurity Certification® (SICC) with the new SICC Review Course!
The SICC Review Course is designed to help prepare you for the certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive learning tools. This comprehensive, two-day course covers key concepts and skills that directly correspond with the ten knowledge domains outlined on the SICC exam blueprint.
During the course, our experienced instructors will guide you through an in-depth review of the key knowledge domains and subdomains of the SICC exam, discuss exam preparation strategies, and provide direct feedback on any questions.
Participants are provided with a SICC Review Course Student Workbook that includes:
- Domain specific knowledge
- Key reference material
- Study plan worksheet
- Glossary of terms and definitions
- Expectations on the SICC test taking experience
Course Registration Fees: $595 for employees of SIA & PSA member companies; $795 for non-members
This certification program is intended for security industry professionals who perform or provide technical support for the installation, networking, configuration and/or specifying of electronic security/low-voltage technology devices. These individuals may be involved in security integration projects as an installer or technician who aspires to become a lead technical support manager or engineer, while others may consult on security project specifications or provide direct oversight of technical security system installations.
• Professionals preparing to become SICC certified
• Lead/Senior Service Technicians
• Lead/Senior Installers
• Technical Project Managers
• Security System Designers & Engineers
• General security management professionals looking to increase cybersecurity knowledge
• Review key concepts, terms and principles that relate to cybersecurity for physical security systems and devices
• Increase your understanding of the SICC Exam Blueprint, including domains and subdomains
• Identify areas of improvement and assess your readiness to take the SICC exam
• Prepare a study plan and discuss test-taking best practices