TEC, presented by the PSA Network, is the premier education and networking event for all professional systems integrators. TEC features industry-leading education and certification programs, networking, and dedicated exhibit hours designed to advance the skills and expertise of industry professionals nationwide. This premier training venue is open to all industry professionals and is designed to meet the educational needs of all employees within an integrator’s organization.
TEC 2022 will be held at the Sheraton Downtown Denver in Denver, CO on May 16-19, 2022. The education program will deliver sessions focused on continuing to make attendees the best integrators in the markets they serve.
One complimentary TEC 2022 registration is provided to education session presenters (accepted and approved presenters only). Participating in TEC as a volunteer allows you to: 1) solidify your reputation as an industry resource and subject matter expert at the forefront of emerging issues; 2) expand your professional network and access to strategic partnerships; 3) advance your knowledge, and receive a complimentary registration to the education sessions (excludes fee-based certifications and other fee-based programs).
Submission Dates: August 1, 2021 - September 10, 2021.
Submit a Presentation
PSA continually strives to make the submission process as simple and user friendly as possible. PLEASE READ THE CONFERENCE POLICIES, SELECTION CRITERIA AND CONTENT REQUIREMENTS carefully to ensure your submission aligns with the best educational goals of the attendees.
1. Conference Policies:
* Limit of 2 speakers per session (excluding panels)
* One complimentary conference registration for the speaker(s) only
* All travel costs, lodging, and related expenses are the responsibility of the speaker
* All shipping of speaker materials and costs associated with shipping are the responsibility of the speaker
2. Content Requirements:
* All sessions are learning experiences and MUST minimize commercial references and overt branding (Exceptions may be made for specific technical product training/certifications at PSA's discretion).
* Keep your target audience in mind when submitting to a course track.
* Courses submitted under the technical track should be hands-on and technically specific in nature. For example, a course demonstrating how to effectively install and program a card reader would be in the technical track. A course teaching about the capabilities/features of a card reader would be a sales and marketing course.
* All submissions will go through a review process. Submitters will be notified of accepted/rejected submissions by September 30, 2021.
** PSA reserves the right to cancel sessions with low registration 30 days prior to the event.
Please contact Julie Rolles or Anthony Berticelli if you need assistance.
VP of Operations